There are many ways you can get involved in helping Carers Trust Tyne & Wear to improve the lives of carers.
On behalf of all of the carers we help each year, we would like say a massive thank all individuals, companies, organisations, groups and donors for their support. All of your contributions play a key role in enabling us to operate and make a difference where it is needed.
- Administration work/mail preparation
- Help with local fundraising
- Street collecting
- Help with activities and events on site in The Old School
- Gardening and outdoor work in our extended grounds in Highfield
- Painting and decorating
- Involve your local community group or school in our charitable activities
- Challenge yourself with a sponsored walk or run or bike ride and get fit at the same time as raising money
- Suggest a coffee morning at your local community centre, church or school
- Organise a bring and buy sale
- Have a social evening and raise money at the same time through a raffle
- Gardening work to maintain and improve the surrounding grounds on our site here at Highfield.
- DIY enthusiasts to paint indoors and outdoors
- Training in marketing and social media skills
- Training in information technology