Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
All of our employees are dedicated to improving the lives of carers. We believe our reputation for excellence of care, together with our commitment to our staff sets us apart from similar organisations and makes Carers Trust Tyne and Wear a great place to work.
Our employees are competent, well trained and supervised and are carefully recruited using DBS (Disclosure and Barring System) to ensure services are safely delivered.
We offer a wide variety of roles across different teams. This could include:
- delivering personal care as a Carer Support Worker.
- supporting a young carer to have a life of their own.
- providing information advice or practical support.
- coordinating, managing or supporting the administration of service delivery.
- ensuring the environment is safe and a good place to work.
You should: Use the job description and person specification to tell us how you meet the qualifications, skills and experience required in the job. Tell us about the qualifications and courses you have attended that are relevant to the job. Please DO NOT enclose a Curriculum Vitae as part of your application form as this will be removed
For further information about our recruitment opportunities please contact Marie Wall Human Resources Advisor on 01207 549 780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org